Powering the Camera
- The camera may not work, may be damaged, or may exhibit unintended behavior if powered outside of the specified power range.
- When using Power over Ethernet, the power supply must comply with the IEEE 802.3af standard.
- When using the GPIO, the supplied power must be within the stated voltage range.
- See the Power section for further information.
- The camera may not work, may be damaged, or may exhibit unintended behavior if operated outside of the specified temperature range.
- See the Temperature section for further information.
- Ensure proper precautions are implement to prevent damage from an electrostatic discharge.
- Dust or fingerprints on the sensor may result in a loss of image quality.
- Work in a clean and dust-free environment.
- Attach the dust cap to the camera when a lens is not mounted.
- Use only compressed ionized air or an optics cleaner to clean the surface of the sensor window.